Author Topic: Louis Vuitton Women Bag  (Read 322 times)

joychhdmqg

Louis Vuitton Women Bag
« on: December 06, 2013, 04:06:04 pm »
Here comes another piece from Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas line designed to create a ot? It Louis Vuitton Monogram Odn. I opt for the piece suitable for you from Louis Vuitton replica handbags since it's a way style from your iconic Monogram Canvas which mixes durability, versatility and lightness, In my opinion. It can be used in different functions and beautiful for day-to-day use. Emitting a very good female charm, it deeply grasped attention.

It's actually a variety of messenger bag. The name Odn aims to pays homage to Paris?neoclassical theater, without doubt one of France six national theaters which resonates the culture from the region. Now, the Lv Monogram Odn is released in three various sizes: Odn PM - 11.43 x 10.23 x 23, Odn MM - 133 x 12.43 x 2.13, Odn GM - 14.53 x 13.83 x 2.23. The three sizes, the GM dimensions the proper bag to the busiest of days, because its enough roomy and multi-functinal. In terms of me, I recommend the GM considering its additional top handles. While, the MM dimensions are perfect at the same time. It usually is carried comfortably on shoulder, holding business documents and daily essenials.

The bag features monogram canvas with natural cowhide leather straps and trimmings, bright golden pieces as well as a zip top closure regarding access. The bag will be handheld or relating to the shoulder or on the body merit to its adjustable and comfy leather strap.

A really chic style featuring modern flavor and practical functionality. In case you're interested, anybody can comprehend it at affordable price.

Tags: Louis Vuitton Monogram Odn, Louis Vuitton replica handbags, replica handbag, replica handbags   

The very first sight I saw the mask charm, I knew that it must has some experience of China, the mystery oriental country with long culture. The mask is rather typical in Beijing Opera, which is an essence of Chinese culture.

Comprised of white gold, rubies and yellow sapphire, the charm impresses me with luxury and noble. Similar to the Chinese opera mask goes, the charm comes with a main tote of monochrome, that the rouge is replaced by rubies. The fine craftsmanship offers a clear type of men and women face, except that the facial expression still leaves something to become improved. Frankly speaking, I reckon which the back check out the charm is a lot more to be a mask in opera. This type of jewelry carries a mini-trunk in mini Monogram canvas stated in Louis Vuitton workshops. Apparently, it is a Chinese charm, but discover the originality behind it? Later I realised that the charm is formed for any opening on the Lv Landmark store in Hong Kong in December 2005.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter